Category: Inspirational Quotes
5 Bible Verses For Every Woman - Be Strong
Several months ago, I dropped my wallet while walking from the study area to the check out counter in the public library. It was a very short distance of less than 20 feet. On reaching the counter, I realised that my wallet was missing. When I traced the route, the wallet was nowhere to be found. The wallet was gone within a split second!
I was anxious and frightened on the verge of tears. My wallet contained critical documents. It was an unpleasant feeling as I was fearful that the documents might be misused.
I prayed for strength to face the unpleasant situation and that the person who picked up the wallet would take the money in the wallet and returned the contents of the wallet.
The loss was reported to the library police and the metropolitan police. The credit card companies and various agencies were informed on the loss of the documents and requested to issue replacements.
Approximately 2 weeks later, I received a package in the mail. It contained the missing documents but without the wallet and the cash.
God brought me through the unpleasant situation. Though a big hassle having to replace documents in person at the various agencies, I am thankful to God that I had the strength to face the situation and am safe.
Have you ever felt that you need to be strong and courageous to face the day? It could an ordinary day or a stressful day. God encourages and gave us promise after promise in the Bible that He will give us strength for the day. We will never be alone to deal with any situation that arises.
1. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
2. She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. Proverbs 31:25
3. God is within her, she will not fall. Psalm 46:5
4. The Lord is my strength and my shield. Psalm 28:7
5. Declare over yourself: ‘God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
Do you require strength for the day? Share your thoughts or request for prayer. We love to hear from you.